Friday, April 16, 2010

Treasury East is Open for Business

Etsy has added a new wider format Treasury that users can curate at any time called "Treasury East". In the past users have had to wait for the main treasury to drop below 333 (which rarely happens) in order to submit their choices. In addition, users were restricted to only one treasury at a time. Many users have mixed emotions about the new treasury format because many feel that "winning" a treasury makes it more fun. Personally, I enjoy the ability to create at my convenience and since it isn't flash based I find it easier to use and I can view it more easily from a variety of devices. It was announced in the forums that the Treasury East was open and I immeidately created my first treasury. See it here; then create your own! (Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think about my new treasury of eco-friendly fashion).

No comments:

Post a Comment